For a free consultation visit our contacts page  

Home     Site Map

About A-Z Paperwork
Moving to Spain
Buying property in Spain
Information for existing residents
Customer Testimonials
Contact A-Z Paperwork
Useful Links
Answers to popular questions    

Buying property


The excellent climate and reage of new and traditional architecture has made Spain a highly popular place to buy property, both for permanent relocations or as a holiday home.

Whilst your estate agent and lawyer will deal with many of the legal issues involved in the property buying process, many agents choose A-Z Paperwork to help their clients with their paperwork requirements.

To become a Spanish property owner, you will need to obtain a NIF number. Additionally, if you are planning to move to Spain permanently, you may also need to become officially resident (residencia). A-Z can arrange all this at a fixed price, payable on receipt of your documentation.


Contact us to arrange your free consultation today