For a free consultation visit our contacts page  

Home     Site Map

About A-Z Paperwork
Moving to Spain
Buying property in Spain
Information for existing residents
Customer Testimonials
Contact A-Z Paperwork
Useful Links
Answers to popular questions

Moving to Spain 2

With exceptional weather and great charm, Spain has already become home to an increasing number of rolex replica people from the UK and the rest of mainland Europe. We understand that the decision to make an international move is a big one and you no doubt have many questions: from getting a bank account, becoming a resident to buying cars and understanding offical documents. If you don't speak Spanish, this can seem even more daunting.

A-Z Paperwork is here to help and take the hassle out of replica watches all these issues. We are highly experienced in arranging the paperwork most newcomers will need, at a fixed price paid on receipt of your documents. We typically accompany clients to local government offices and police stations to make applications and act as your translator and guide through the whole process.

Typical requirements for new residents are:

  • NIE and NIF social security numbers
  • Becoming officially resident (residencia)
  • Registering on the electoral roll (empadronado)


Contact us to arrange your free consultation today